Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Winners of the Death House and Upcoming Contest

Here are the winners of the Death House contest!  To all that won, there should be an email in your inbox already.

I'm sending out big thanks to all that entered the contest.  But this contest is not ALL!  We have another contest starting tomorrow for Halloween decorating packs of various types and there are bazillions to give away!


So come back tomorrow and there will be another contest set up in the evening.

I'll try to post up all the submitted pictures if I can.  I especially think picture contests are awesome.  I'm always amazed at the talent that comes out when people have a challenge.

Thanks again,
Vale

1 comment:

Blaze Shadowhorn said...

Congrats to all the winners :)