Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Where are the wallflowers in Wysteria?

The other day I was questing with my sister Sierra and she went on a mission to find all of the wallflowers.  Little did I know she would find them all within about 20 minutes!  (That's got to be a record!) 
Anyway, I followed her to the wallflowers so I could document their position.  Here are the locations of the wallflowers...

Pegasus Place wallflower
 Pigswick Academy wallflower
 Pigswick Academy #2 wallflower
 Tanglewood way wallflower.
See you all on Wizard101!
Valerian Nightbringer

3 comments:

Destiny Soultamer said...

Ah! Thank you very much! These wallflowers were starting to confuse me.
Des

Anonymous said...

thank you for posting this. my daughter was very frustrated with this quest. the screenshots are a big help :)
(BTW, found you through a google search, almost at the top.)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the help, I was stuck on that quest for a while.