Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blog ideas

Wow!  The blog ideas are coming fast and furious on the house-a-palooza contest.  Needless to say there's a lot of work to be done and with your excellent ideas we'll be ramping up our content to fill in some of the blanks.
I'll try to respond as much as possible to the fantastic ideas that are coming!  If you want to email me details to post about awesome crafting or other content I'm open to posting it to your personal credit.

I'll also be looking at putting up a forum or open chat where people can debate open questions.  I may try it for a while but I don't want to recreate central.  I'll also work on a list of sites that I recommend for various aspects of Wizarding.

Stay tuned for some added fun and information!  I'll be announcing the contest winners tomorrow!

~ Vale

No comments: