Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Housing Contest Winners

The house-a-palooza winners have received their email confirmations with a code.  Check your email to see if you won.  For those of you who entered I'd like to respond to you all and thank you for your wonderful ideas and for the time and effort you took to enter the contest.  I wish I had a million codes to give out.

For those who may be missing out I hear that the Panther code works for a 15 day panther mount!  Log into the Wizard101 site and enter the word Panther into the redeem codes link.  Give it a try and let me know when or if it goes inactive.

Happy end of house-a-palooza everyone!
Come back soon to see your ideas come to life in the next days and weeks.

Valerian Nightbringer

No comments: