Seven things I enjoy about Wiz
1) Originally when I started to play it was to connect with my kids when I traveled.
2) I realized it was really fun and the challenge of deck combat was really fun.
3) Later I started playing because I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I like to finish things I start.
4) I discovered I really enjoyed making new friends.
5) Then I enjoyed PVP.
6) Then I discovered that I liked to keep up with my friends online and enjoyed the socializing.
7) Now I enjoy keeping in touch with my sister and my friends while enjoying some of the aspects of enhancing my gear.
While I've pretty much given up on PVP and some other things due to the cost and some of the unique school spells that tip the balance a bit in favor of some schools, I figure some day, when my gear is fully upgraded and my farmed spells collected and strategies perfected, maybe I'll show up in PVP again gradually.