Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Friendship Contest Continued and Wiz Fun

Cure for the Common Quest


I was talking to a friend last night and discussing the repetitiveness of some quest lines in Azteca (sorry KI we still love you) where you have to defeat and collect from the same group of bad guys many many many times over.  Usually to collect you have to do between 4 and 8 battles.  For me one of my favorite areas was Krockotopia and of course Wizard City.  The two areas I think about specifically was the Hall of Champions which was very challenging at the time and also Nightside in Wizard City.  Those areas could be tricky to beat and require skilled friends to help you through.

We talked about some of the more fun and memorable things which pretty much always involved glitches.  I loved the invisibility glitch, the stacking glitch, the running in the sky glitch and yes, even the gardening glitch.  I think it would be cool to have some oddities and see what endless human creativity can do to it.  A little chaos in the system if you will.

I still think it would be cool to have a battle area where you maybe pick up random bad guys from different schools or have to puzzle your way across an area with traps that send you back defeated if you mess up, or where you need to use your stacking skills to construct a bridge over some dangerous spot.  Or there's always the idea that keeps coming back to me of having a dueling street where other players are randomly pitted against you in dueling style match-up. 

I am loving the new cards and spells though!  And I'll probably love the new clothes if I can get my wiz high enough in crafting to make it.

Friendship Contest

Don't forget to join the contest a couple posts below.  If the javascript contest widget doesn't pop up right away just wait a moment and it will probably show.  If not, you may need to enable javascript on your browser.  (don't worry, it's safe)
See you around the spiral.

2 comments:

Paige Dreamcloud said...

Is it safe again? I've had mine disabled ever since that article xD lol It wants to update but I haven't allowed it yet...should I now?

Anonymous said...

You are really awesome