Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Friends and Wizard101


Deep thoughts on a sunday night.

I just got de-friended by two long time friends at the same time. One has been my friend for more than 25 levels (nearly a quarter century in wizard years). I was being too demanding, allowed hurt feelings to get in the way and lost a friendship that I valued and would have given some 25 others to keep.

Being overly sentimental by nature, I took this picture while still hoping my friend would talk to me in person.

For those of you who've been through similar things I want to acknowledge that just because it's virtual doesn't mean it's not painful.

~ Vale

To make your own wallpaper from any image on this blog, click the image to load it fully as a large image, then right-click and set it as wallpaper using the right-click menu.

1 comment:

Countess Shadowbane said...

I can fully understand - I've had the same thing happen to me on both my characters. Virtual actually might be more painful because once you click that button, there is no going back, no chance to ever find that person again. When you've played the game every day for countless levels with someone and suddenly they are gone, it's hard to even go on - fighting style changes, nothing is the same. So I feel your pain! Should we ever meet in the realm of gaming, you will not face this problem from me :)