Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Monday, May 13, 2013

How does your garden grow?

Tonight I went out and did some weeding in our garden and finished up feeling happy, itchy and dirty.  Now, if you are a virtual gardener you probably just end up feeling that sense of satisfaction without the dirt and itch...

The creators of Wizard101 wanted us to have a little motivation to get our virtual spring gardening under way... To help out they are giving 5 Red Barn Farms and 20 seed packs.

Join us tomorrow for the start of the gardening contest!

Get your green thumbs ready.

Vale

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So my favorite things to crop are the bread fruit bush and the dandelions. The bread fruit bush almost always needs magic and the occasional rank 3 pets. What I do with the seeds so my backpack nor bank fill up, is that I save the seeds in the attic. So keep on planting!