Mamzell here to talk about Wizard strategy...
Which category do you fit into? Are you a Defensive player or a Offensive player?
When setting up your wizard you can choose one or like I prefer choose to set your player up to go either way. I like the ability to change a few equipment options and be able to either hit hard and fast or have the staying power to be able to take a beating. Since the Storm players have been given the ability to knock ya socks off and not be blocked we had to rethink strategy.... "Thanks to Duncan aka Luke" and his great insight to strategy I have learned the following.....
1. If you set your player to hit hard you want the critical possibility to be over 300. The higher the better. The thought here is if you hit first and hit hard you don't need defense. ;-)
2. A good pet that gives you 4 types of hit strength and 1 heal. (May cast fairy is the best heal in my opinion.)
This is a perfect Offensive pet ;-)
3. Your pip percentage should be as high as possible.
1. Clothing and gear that offer your player protection from hits. The higher your Resistance and Block Rating the better.
2. A pet that has 10% Spell Proof, 5% Spell Defy, May Cast Fairy, Unicorn, and spritely.
This is a perfect defense pet ;-)
So which type player are you going to choose?
The main thing is to just have some Wizardly fun ;-)