Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pictures from the Spiral - It's All About Perspective

As I'm traveling the spiral I like to take pictures.  Of course the more interesting ones they are the more I like them.  So I try to see things from a different angle...  Try clicking the mouse button and dragging the camera to a new angle before snapping a picture with the Print-Screen button.  That will help you get that fun picture that will make a good memory.

Check out these crazy pictures I snapped recently.

~Vale

 Run for your lives!


Come a little closer...


 I suddenly feel short


That's a lovely bunch of coconuts 


A bird's eye view of awesomeness 


 That's a lot of fists in mid air... and what's that piggle doing powering up on shadow magic?


I knew I should have called a plumber! 


When Christmas elves get angry... 


How can they sleep after such a big meal?


I've been reduced to feathers by a chunk of ice falling from the sky

1 comment:

Cole GoldenFlame said...

lol, that's a good bunch of shots