Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day

Santa oddness

This is a strange picture a friend from nearby sent me.  I think it's kinda cool and freaky at the same time.  He looks like a Grizzleheim santa for some reason. 

Yep, it's been a whirlwind of a Christmas for me with family over and sadly our Comcast crashed yesterday so I missed my "peeps" on wizard.

Here are three codes.  THEY WILL ONLY WORK FOR THE FIRST WIZARD THAT REDEEMS THEM!  So be fast and cross your fingers.  Whoever they work for please reply to this post so I know I can take them off.

2997A-9LLAL-27GQX-2L568

W997A-9L2D2-2582X-3L762

H896A-5LQ43-24W2X-8L263
 
Sure hope you had a rockin' Christmas.  Comment and let me know how things went for you.
 
Valerian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas is always so rushed the build up is far greater then the end product, seems you never get enough time to enjoy the final moment! But that aside was a wonderful weekend and I did enjoy myself dog tired as I was. Hope you and your loved ones did as well. Merry Christmas and thank you for the codes!

M.W.S said...

Please remove the codes they are used. I just tried. Thanks Vale.