Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gardening In The Wild

A creative form of gardening had taken root as you can see from these pictures.  Given the amazing things one can do with stacking it was possible to care for a lot of plants efficiently.  With an eye to detail and a ton of patience one could set up a structure of plants in mid air.  It harkens back to the hanging gardens of Babylon which was one of the original wonders of the world.  The artform known as stacking may not be able to apply to plants any more given early reports from the test realm. 
 Here are some examples of stacking that I found impressive...
 It's not Halloween but these plants are scaring me anyway.
How about an actual fire in your fireplace courtesy of stacking technique
   Ever want to to see scenery nobody has ever seen?  Stacking is for you!
If this were any cooler I'd be frozen.  This was the first sample of stacking that I saw on the game. An unbelievable achievement.  This house will go for a lot on the open market given the investment in landscaping!
Unfortunately the joy of gardening stacked plants will go away with the new update.  It was a wonderful feature with great benefits for the extra effort.  Not to mention ultra cool looking :)

If you have any pictures of gardening efforts send them to me and I will do my best to post them up.

If I get a go-ahead from our friends at KingIsle I would love to post detailed info on stacking.

Valerian Nightbringer

3 comments:

ali cross said...

LOL, loved your pun right up there with the "taking root". Hardeeharhar!

Those are some pretty awesome pictures!

Unknown said...

how do you stack carpets up??????

Blaze Shadowhorn said...

Haha Valerian xD This is a pretty sweet idea. I might re-start gardening because once I reached Grandmaster Gardener I stopped.

and nessa. I have a YouTube video about cart stacking if you want to know. Just send me an email at:
mywizard101site@gmail.com