Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pets and Possibilities

I got to wondering, as I'm sure you did as well... what new pet features will be available?

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict the future.

Rubbing the crystal ball...
Ommmmmm, Ommmmmm, Ommmmmm

I predict that pets will be able to join in battle, maybe a hint that they may be able to use cards you pick for their deck.

I predict that pets will be able to level up, possibly adding stats to both of you as you level up.

I predict that new quests may be opened in wizard city possibly new pet related quests there.

I predict a level 50 tower opening in Krockatopia.

I predict a new world Called Celestia based on the signs of the zodiac.

Could Celestia be the balance world then? Since balance is a middle-ground, a place between places, could Celestia be a world between worlds? hmmmm

And may our pets be able to transport us there?

After these specific predictions I need to double check them against the really accurate decision maker...
*Shaking Magic 8-ball*

~ Signs Point To Yes ~

Valerian
code for the first lucky person to redeem it: F756A-QL7Y4-2234X-2L969

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We already have a balance world: Krokotopia. I think Celestia will be Astral (Sun, Star, Moon) or Spiritual.