Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Unbalance is Back!

In Wizard101's release of Celestia there have been a lot of changes with the new spells and powers.  Ice has new gear that rocks.  Other schools have nuclear spells that are "off the chain", thankfully they are not chain-er :D  But the unbalance dispel card finally was put out with the new update.  This means that balance may likely not pwn everyone in 1v1 any more. 

I've collected a lot of observations lately about arena.  I think the school to watch now is life.  I'll post more on that soon.

If you don't want to get nuked by a 2800 tough judgement I'd recommend unbalance for those tricky 1v1s.  I probably won't carry them in 4v4 but who knows?  Once I set up my deck for Ice I'll post it for comment.

Happy Adventuring!
Valerian Nightbringer

6 comments:

M.W.S said...

Dude, who said Balance was the TOP school anyway? There's other strategies for being a balance wiz and doing a duel. How about I unbalance spam you and use a wand? Non-balance players decks won't hold more than 5 so pretty toasted. Plus, it only costs 1 pip (me).

Advantage/Disadvantage

Anonymous said...

I sense a great disturbance in the force, as if a thousand sorcerers suddenly cried out in horror...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-Natalie Lotusthief, Sorcerer

SorionHex said...

Why yes. It IS amazing. =]

Sierra Starsong said...

Wait, what? New Ice gear? Arena or Celestia stuff? I finally got all my CL gear and now there's something else out there? Ugh! (Seriously though, why haven't I seen this mentioned anywhere else?)

Anonymous said...

I sense a great disturbance in the force, as if a thousand Sorcerers suddenly cried out in horror...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

-Natalie Lotusthief, disgruntled Sorcerer

Unknown said...

Valerian, got any idea how to beat the test of the spheres??