Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Epic Mount Ideas

Well, I challenged you to submit great ideas on mounts and there were some super awesome ideas.  Unfortunately the comment trail doesn't really let me respond to people by email sooo those of you listed here with ideas that Cody and Logan voted on should leave a comment for me with your email address and I'll send you something cool or COOL (either one).

So without further ado, here are some of your awesome ideas.  Sorry that I can't list all of them. They were all brilliant and very creative.

SwordRoll  - a mount made of smoke like you're being lifted and moved by the smoke  (traveling in Wizardly style!  I like it.)

Vijeyta Revankar  swallowed by monster and the spacebar makes you pop out on its tongue (as long as he doesn't have bad breath this would be awesome)

Keira UnicornSong  furry house cat - we have the tigers but what about a cuddly cat? (who doesn't need a cuddly cat?)

Sophia EmeraldBlossom   mount is your current highest spell (a changing pet would be awesome)

Lunar Fairy  mount might join battle (I love the idea of my mount helping me out.  Sometimes gets lazy and doesn't think to heal me so extra help would be nice)

Tabitha   bear powered wheel barrel - bear carries you in the barrel part (as long as he doesn't dump me out in the dirt, I'm game...)

Al Neuu  flying castle (Only if I get the balcony seat with a cushy chair)

Brave Alex Richmond  - monkey (who wouldn't be cheered up by a monkey? right?)

Tasha Sparkleheart - hamster wheel (if I could ever stop laughing I would probably use this one)

Dylan Sunthief  dreamy cloud (several people had this idea but Dylan was the first to suggest it)

That Guy From Down The Street  - Mammoth  (Manny or not, a mammoth seems like a bigl idea)

Rosie Zhao   Panda (Who doesn't want a panda with or without kungfu, pandas are just cute)

JamesDC  pulling a wagon with mount or pet in it (Sounds like last time we went to the parade)

Jacob Deathhorn  Teleporter bubble that envelops you and carries you around (I love high tech)

Emma Starblood   Luna Moth (A moth would be very cool)

Emily   Owl Mount (Owls are just awesome and Harry Pottery, I love it)

Llewella Life   Swan boat  (I'd for sure use this if Rowan was online)

Georgi Manolev  - Leviathin  (A good scary mount! But will it get dried out in the desert?)

Stacy Igwe  multi-seat caterpillar (It's fun to imagine this one slinking along... an inch-worm would be fun too)

Cameron  Kangaroo (I mean seriously right?  I'd hop along on a roo especially if it jumped high punched too!)

Jordan Lifecaster - floating leaf (sounds relaxing)

Alura Silverdust - poison frog (now that's a fun and colorful idea.  i'm all about jumping high so this one would be fun)

Brandon OwlSword - jumping valentine's heart (this is a super fun idea. I bet this would be popular)

Alexandria Rider - chicken  (rubber or not, don't chickens make you laugh too?)

Tavi - squirrel  (this idea is just plain cute even if you find yourself short on nuts afterward)

Thanks for all the great ideas mentioned and not mentioned.

Vale

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These ideas are really interesting and cool. Congrats everyone! :)

emily said...

Thanks so much Valerian! I'm just posting to say that I actually am a HUGE Harry Potter fan, that's kind of what inspired me about the owl mount. :)