Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Extra Life

My buddy at work Jade participates in a charity called Extra Life ( http://blog.extra-life.org/ ).  It's a game-a-thon to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network.  He has a bunch of people that get together and play.  Of course he invited me and I had good intentions and wanted to join the game-a-thon and use the 25 hours of game play to get my death wiz leveled to 90 or as far as I could get him.  But something work-related happened (big changes!!) and I suddenly find myself with a billion percent more responsibility and of course things happening today.

So I wanted to post in solidarity with my gamer buddies and wish I was there getting bleery-eyed and leveling up for the kids.  I wish I was there playing Wizard101.

If you want to follow them or donate please check them out.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.donate&eventID=512
enter the name: Jade Weedop and then click Donate Now and follow the steps.

Game and contribute to charity at the same time!  What's not to like?

Vale



No comments: