Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Bundle

So what would be the typical way that Wizard101 would celebrate the holidays? WITH CODES FOR THE MOST AWESOME BUNDLES OF COURSE!

We're giving away the Evergreen Bundle and the Mystic Fishing Bundle (only one of each)

So we have a dilemma... what kind of contest to do?

I will take a picture of two spots.  One in the first World of the Spiral and the other in a random world.  

Your mission, should you choose to accept it will be to find the spot, draw a picture of the room or area and then email that to me at an email address I will provide soon. 

I think I'm going to have fun with this one.

Vale

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did this already happen? Or is it still going on...