Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Monday, January 20, 2014

Khrysalis Blues


Working on Khrysalis I've come to know this view really well - after some boss and minions crit me and I fizzle. (yep the fizzle seems to be ramping up so does that mean we're getting a new rank beyond 95 soon?)

Every now and then this happens when the stars align just right.

But this seems to be the norm... me with snowball pips in spite of my high pip chance taking big critical hits while trying to stay alive long enough to hit.

The main lessons I'm learning is to once again take great care to prep gear before a fight down to the ring etc.  I realized after this battle that I had a perfect ring with ice resist etc and gear that would have made the battle simple even if it would have made my hits weak.  My spritely pet would have been the better choice to keep me in the game.  Also prep your cards for each street battle and especially carefully for boss battles... setting up with the right shields and of course some heals.

But while you have to solo from time to time, everything is better with friends so keep them close by and have enjoy snowball-pipping and fizzling while they make fun of you and help ease the burden.

Vale

No comments: