Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Grub Guardian Ideas

I've finished all the free levels on Grub Guardian!  It took me a bit to figure it out but it's sure a fun distraction when I have time.
Levels after Celestia are locked and you have to unlock them with crowns which would be fine IF I had any!  I usually spend them all on mega-snacks and the new wands.
 
 I found the Survey Camp challenging but overcame it with an interesting mix of help (above)

Hero Camp was pretty challenging too but a solid mix of myth was enough to nuke my way through it.


Upgrades to Medusa helped a lot!

 Ravenscar was a bear and took me a lot of experimentation to get through.  I tried all death which was really effective... just not fast enough for the later rounds.

I tried all myth, myth and death, myth and storm, storm and death, myth death and storm (you get the idea) but none of it really worked until I added about a billion storm guys and upgraded them as quickly as my fingers would tap.  Then I threw in some death guys for good measure because they get criticals now and then which take out bad guys pretty well.  But it seems like the splash damage from storm was the only thing that saved my bacon. ( a subtle reference to my ninja pig pet there)

Success!  Let me know if you've beat this level and how you did it.  What score did you get?  What mixture of guardians?

I'm totally stoked because I just crafted my Avalon level gear.  I had been packing the recipes around for a while and didn't even realize that I had them pretty much done.  I just needed a quick trip to Celestia to pick up the "Perfect Peridot" and "Perfect Saphire" and now I have crazy good defense against storm and fire.  If you are going to arena you really need your crafted gear.

Have fun!
Vale

No comments: