Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Friday, March 25, 2011

Anime and Wizards for Japan (Contest for Codes)

*** I'm changing the contest a little to give more time for scanning or taking pictures of drawings ***
>>> The closing date will now be Sunday the 3rd of April <<<

We at Valerian's School for Wayward Wizards are still very concerned about the terrible tragedy in Japan and want to help in our own small way.  Send us drawings of anime characters and wizard characters in support of the Japan quake and Tsunami.  I will donate an amount based on how many entries we get.  I will donate a minimum of 25 cents for a face and 50 cents for a full character drawing.  Proceeds will go directly to the American Red Cross supporting quake relief efforts in Japan.  Those of you who want to take up the donation challenge may also may want to pledge some donation and I encourage you to think of ways you can raise money to contribute.

Draw any anime character AND OR any scene of Japan AND OR anything relating to Wizard101.  The drawing should be emailed to  (without the spaces) 

!!! ***** Sign your drawings with your Wizard name. ***** !!!

I'll post of all  appropriate pictures you submit and post a few of my own. 

The best pictures will qualify for a code for a free game item!

You have until Sunday the 3rd... let the drawing begin!

~Valerian

-  not drawn by me :(  - 
Nessa pointed out that not everyone knows how to get pictures into the computer to email.  I'd recommend taking a picture of it with a phone or digital camera.  If you have a scanner you can scan it in as a picture.  For those younger wizards, you may want to get a parent's help to get the picture on the computer and get them to send the picture for you.  Just remember to include your wizard name in the email and on the picture!

Here are some pictures of Japan to check out.


4 comments:

Rogue Sorcerer said...

I will do my best to draw! Its been a long time but I guess for a good cause its worth it. Thing is.....Who or what to draw is the question.

Unknown said...

How could i send it to you by email if i draw it on paper? :P

The Heroic Pyromancer said...

Thanks (x 101)for extending the deadline. Cuz I couldn't have drawn an awesome picture in time. See you in the Spiral!-Talon Thunderblade

Destiny Ghostsong said...

I love what you are doing for Japan. And love the fact you got Cowboy Bebop on here too. Awesome! I would like to see some Trigun pics!